Charles Hall Youth Services is licensed by the State of North Dakota to provide group home foster care to a maximum of 27 children. The agency is regulated by the State and audited annually as part of the licensing procedure. The Licensure Committee consists of at least three individuals who include the Regional Supervisor for Foster Care, and two qualified consultants from the Department of Human Services. Duties of the Licensure Committee include:
- Complete an annual review of Charles Hall Youth Services’ Program Policies and Procedures, Employee Policies and Procedures, Safety Policies and Procedures, Agency Audit, and Board of Directors meeting minutes.
- Complete an annual review of clinical client records. Assure that all required documentation including application for services, court orders, releases, and initial and quarterly updates have been completed and filed in a timely fashion.
- Conduct an annual review of all personnel records, including documentation assuring completion of all criminal and child abuse background checks, and completion of all required trainings and certifications.
- Complete an annual inspection of the interior and exterior of all offices, group home housing facilities and garages. Inspect all furniture and equipment.
- Conduct an annual evaluation of all programming offered to the residents. Review all incident reports and offer recommendations for improvements.